Philippe DE GAUW
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND
FOUNDER OF LOGIS-CONSULT LTD.
A multilingual leader, with a Marine Officer background who has a lifetime experience in multinational and multicultural environments.
Has been expat to Africa, South America with assignments in various European countries, mainly focused on general management, restructuring, supply chain and transport management, overall program and project management including both business and IT sides.
Well structured, performance driven but reality conscious with a no-nonsense approach who can communicate fluently in different languages with all types of audiences, take decisions and implement them, motivating teams to do so.
Well introduced to the corporate world and its intricate working procedures.
- General management of (international) operating units
- Customer orientation
- Organizational redesign business & IT
- Business restructuring and business & profitability improvements
- Business Process reengineering in combination with program/project management
- Leadership, people management & teamwork
- Well structured & performance driven
- A broad business experience in multinational and multicultural environments
- Multilingual and good communicator to all types of audiences
- Pragmatical, hands-on, decisive and reality conscious no-nonsense approach
- Strong personality and leadership
- Governance, risk management & internal controls